About Alpine Heating and Cooling
Since 1979, we have been installing and repairing air conditioners, heating systems and commercial refrigeration systems to homes and businesses across Melbourne and the Yarra Valley.
Driven by the growth in our heating and cooling operations, the Alpine Trade Group has expanded to now include Alpine Plumbing & Gas Fitting and Electrical & Data.
With all of these specialist trades now being offered by the Alpine group, this not only means more convenience for our clients with a single contact point – but it also allows us to provide more seamless servicing for our heating and cooling installation and services.
All of the Alpine group divisions are staffed with fully qualified technicians with a depth of hands on industry experience. Our technicians are available 7 days a week for servicing and emergency repairs.
WE ARE HIRING
Job Description – COMFORT ADVISER
Who are we? We’re Alpine Trade Group; We started 40 years ago- Just one guy and a van doing air conditioning work. Over the years we have built, expanded and grown. Today we are market leaders who are dominating the Melbourne and eastern suburbs market with Plumbing, Heating, cooling, Refrigeration, Electrical and still expanding... We have got many staff on and off the road and thousands of happy clients... and we help others too, we are supporters of charities and local sporting clubs.
...and it feels like we are only just getting started.
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Training for other trades
- New service vehicles and top-grade stock
- New phones and tablets
- Paid holidays AND birthdays
- Ability to earn more than $100k!!!
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value "Great place to work -- All for one and one for all!"
We are looking for someone with a great deal of sales experience and HVAC knowledge is a PLUS. This position requires effective appointment setting and closing skills, the ability to “WOW” our customers, an extremely flexible work schedule, exemplary oral and written skills, and the ability to “get the job done”. We are looking for someone that is reliable, trustful, well organized and able to be a team player for our fast-paced business. If you have been in sales for at least 4 years, can communicate effectively to ANYONE that you meet, and can sell SNOW to an ESKIMO, you may be the perfect fit.
All Alpine employees must be willing to follow our core values:
- Safety first for our family and theirs – Think twice, act once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding every customer’s expectations
- Demonstrate highest level of Integrity – Doing the right thing even when no one is watching
- Great place to work – All for one and one for all
- Must have a strong work ethic, discipline
- Must meet or exceed company minimums.
- Must have excellent verbal and organizational skills.
- Must have a strong desire to succeed
- Must be trainable
- Must hear and speak well enough to conduct business over the telephone or face to face for long periods of time.
- Must commit to a full-time schedule, with the flexibility to meet with clients during normal business hours as well as nights and weekends.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Make more money: we pay more than most
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Incentive programs
- Paid superannuation
- Profit sharing program
- Monthly all-company breakfast
- Paid uniform and uniform maintenance
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
- .....and all the popcorn you can eat.
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.
Job Description – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to over 65,249 customers, Alpine Trade Group is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as the Yarra Valleys #1 rated service company. We are A+ rated by our loyal clients; Alpine Trade Group delivers Service You Can Trust!
The primary functions of the Outbound Customer Service Representative are to convert outbound calls into booked service/maintenance calls while mentioning and potentially booking additional sales and services. He or she will also utilize his or her customer service training to educate and establish rapport and assist customers in choosing service and products.
- Must be able to have flexible availability including weekends and some nights.
- Must be able to conduct roughly 60-80 out bounds a day. The more calls booked/memberships sold, the less out bounds required.
- Must be comfortable with selling over the phone.
- Must have strong communication skills, including a pleasant phone demeanour.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment where changes are common.
- Must be able to listen and resolve customer inquiries while updating account
- Must be able to utilize phone, cell phone, text, email and internet at a high level of expertise.
- Must be motivated to work independently and multi-task.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.